Time & Location
10 Nov 2021, 3:00 pm – 6:15 pm NZDT
Auckland, Onehunga, Auckland 1061, New Zealand
About the Event
The safety of our students and Karate families is of paramount importance to us.
- Classes will run with a maximum of 25 including myself per session with 2 metre distancing using cone markers.
- All participants over the age of 12 years will be required to wear a mask.
- All staff are fully vaccinated with the COVID-19 vaccine and will also wear a face mask when conducting classes.
- All classes are non-contact.
- Please do not attend the outdoor class if you or anyone in your household/bubble has flu-like symptoms or has been in contact with a 'contact' of COVID-19 in the community or anyone with Covid-19 or if you or anyone in your household has been to a location of interest.
The classes are a great way to keep up your training in a lovely outdoor environment. I can't wait to see you for training! - Tavita-Sensei